Starpack Packaging Industry Innovation Awards 2017
For 59 years, the Starpack Awards have celebrated excellence in packaging.
The 2017 Awards have been restructured in order to recognise excellence in packaging innovation, design and development, with a refreshed focus on personal contributions. A rigorous judging process will consider all elements of an entry’s evolution – from project brief to materials used, processes developed to pack creation, the engineering required and the team involved.
Winning an esteemed Starpack Innovation Award not only promotes excellence, but also delivers a gateway to enter the prestigious WorldStar Awards.
Entries for the 2017 Starpack Industry Awards closed at the end of October 2017. The winners will be announced in February.
- Food and Drink including Pet Food
- Personal Care including Cosmetics
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Home Delivery
Business to Business
- Shelf Ready/Merchandising Packs/Point of Sale
- Engineering Innovation
- Production Line Innovation (Development/Internal/Interaction)
The judges will also consider all entries for the following awards:
- Inclusive Design Award
- Greenstar Sustainability Award
- Shooting Star Award
- Packaging Development Team/Person of the Year Award
Full details of the 2017 categories can be viewed on the Starpack Award Registration website