Particulate Engineering Committee board
The Committee aims:
1. to extend the awareness of particulate engineering among industry, academia and the wider technological community;
2. to assist IOM3 members in professional development in the area of particulate engineering
1. arranging and promoting events and other activities for networking and dissemination of information in particulate technology including both current research and latest industry requirements for future research
2. establishing links with relevant national and international bodies, and supporting their events as appropriate
3. carrying out regular reviews of externally organised Foresight and Roadmapping activities
4. promoting the Journal "Powder Metallurgy".
The Committee is also responsible within IOM3 for considering nominations submitted for the Ivor Jenkins award of the Institute.
The Committee sees its role as complementary to the activities of existing networks and trade associations, and will seek to work with them, and support where appropriate, events and other activities to further the development of knowledge, education and awareness of particulate technologies.
While the main focus of the Committee is on the UK, it will also promote overseas activities.
The purpose of this website is to introduce the Committee and its members and to highlight our activities. We hope that you find this useful and welcome any constructive feedback.
Chairman, Particulate Engineering Committee