Natural Fibres ’09 – Ways to get involved
2009 is the International Year of Natural Fibres, and as such, IOM3 are co-ordinating a register of stakeholders involved with natural fibres, in order to facilitate contact between users, producers, researchers,
educators and policy makers in the natural fibres industries in the UK and Europe. A two day conference, Natural Fibres ’09 is being held in the UK on
14-15 December in London to celebrate this year, organised by the
Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3).
If you would like to play a part in this event, then this is how you can become involved:
- Submit your details to be added to the Register of Natural Fibres Stakeholders. Please see the event website to register.
- Submit a paper or poster. Deadline is 30th June 2009.
- Support the conference by co-sponsoring or exhibiting at the event.
- Register to receive further details of the Natural Fibres ’09 conference in December.
- Submit samples of material to the conference exhibition.
- Forward details of this register to other colleagues working with natural fibres, so that we can compile an accurate picture of the industry.
For more information on any of the above ways to become involved, see the event website.