The Member's Benevolent Trust AGM 9 July 2014
Member's Benevolent Trust
,14 Mar 2014
The Member’s Benevolent Trust Annual General Meeting 2014
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Member’s Benevolent Trust of the Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining is to be held on Wednesday 9 July 2014 at 2:00 PM at 1 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5DB to transact the following business.
- To approve the minutes of the AGM held on 10 July 2013
- To receive the report of the Chairman for 2013.
- To receive the Balance sheet, statement of accounts and the reports of the Independent Reviewer, Trustees and Honorary Treasurer for the past year.
- To appoint the Independent Reviewer.
- To elect the members of the Board of Management and Officers for the current year
- Any other business
• Nominations for election to the Board are invited from the membership of the Institute. Nomination papers are available from Mr G Bowyer, Honorary Secretary, The Member's Benevolent Trust of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, 1 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5DB, UK, email@example.com and all nominations should be sent to the Honorary Secretary at the above address by 2 July 2014.
• The Board nominates the following for re-election – Dr D Elliott, Mr B Lye, Mr C Rhodes, Mr S Dawe, Mr J Bennett, and Mr J Kailofer. Nominations for Honorary Officers are Mr C Rhodes, Chairman, Mr S Dawe, Honorary Treasurer and Mr G J Bowyer, Honorary Secretary.
By Order G Bowyer - Hon Sec 14 March 2014