The Challenges for Elastomer Lifetime Prediction and Durability - Programme and Registration
Manchester Polymer Group & Rubber in Engineering Group Joint 13th Rubber Seminar
In an ever-demanding world for improved safety considerations, reliability, longer periods for performance expectations including harsher working environments etc., it is important for suppliers and designers that accurate lifetime prediction can be confidently included in their development protocols.
Topics to be covered in papers from ARTIS, Wilde Analysis, Queen Mary University of London, DB Engineering Solutions, Smithers RAPRA, SI Group, Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals, T A Instruments and Materials KTN will include
- Elastomer Durability: Understanding the Challenge
- Simulation of Elastomers
- Fatigue Prediction in a Cord Reinforced Elastomer Composite;
- Rubber Durability: Compounding Factors, Environmental Influences and Lifetime Prediction using Time Temperature Superposition;
- Improving Ageing Performance by the use of Phenolic Resin Cure;
- Enhanced Scorch Safety in Peroxide Cure Systems;
- Elastomer lifetime and durability is dependent on the structure of the polymer
- Funding Mechanisms and Opportunities Available to the Elastomer Community to Enhance Competitiveness
The very successful format of previous MPG Rubber Seminars will be followed with a cost effective all day event based on a mixture of papers, Table Top displays and networking opportunities.
To register your interest in taking a Table Top, sponsoring or joining us on the day, get in touch with Bryan Denson.
We are also committed in continuing to offer free participation to Students and Apprentices.
We are pleased to announce that both ARTIS and ZEON will be sponsoring this event.
Venue and booking
Bryan Denson - Chairman, Manchester Polymer Group
tel. 01924 256380
mob. 07741 488043