NPDI Production Expeditor - Doncasters Bramah, Sheffield
We are recruiting for a NPDI expeditor to ensure the smooth running of product & materials through the business to support the NPDI Projects, supporting the achievement of the customer requirements.
• Actively driving parts through the area of responsibility ensuring product is in the right place at the right time to achieve delivery requirements by using the following tools:-
• Running weekly expedite / work-to-list reports from EFAC’s.
• Liaising with other business units /cell leaders to expedite parts through the business
• Maintaining the cells visual management boards on a daily/weekly basis, attending the daily production meetings
• Attending the HOTSPOT reviews understanding the status of the non-conforming parts & raising the appropriate ECR’s and NCR’s, support the resolution process
• Complete a daily handover at the end of each shift to NPDI Project leaders, Cell Leader providing an up-date on the area of responsibility highlighting product status & arears of concerns
• Liaise with the NPDI Planner to confirm the MPS plans & where required support the creation of delivery recovery plans
• Agree the priority requirements with the NPDI Project Managers prior to the daily walk round.
• Liaise with the other expeditors to agree sub-con priorities, & to provide purchasing with required data
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
• Be apprentice trained in manufacturing.
• Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes, including CAD CAM, CNC/turning, sheet metal work, laser, super plastic forming, EDM, Brazing, EBW and welding processes
• Familiar with AS9100 requirements
• Team Player
• Innovative and embraces change
• Customer focused
• Highly motivated
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Green belt, black belt or other recognised lean manufacturing training
• Excellent time management and organisation skills